Thursday, June 14, 2012

How I Found Keto

A while back, a friend of mine asked me to write out my story of finding a healthier lifestyle.  Thankfully, she doesn't mind me borrowing back my tale from her blog!  Thanks, Tammy, for saving me all that typing.

http://tcuppminiatures.blogspot.com/2011/10/eating-real-food-living-healthy.html

If you haven't fallen asleep by the end of the article, check out the rest of her blog; Tammy sold me my first cows, and was instrumental in me and my family taking the leap to bovines in the first place.  She's been a blogger a lot longer than me, so she's got lots of pics, stories, and some recipes too.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words, Joelle! I am so thankful for the friendship that we share and all because you were searching for your very own cow! :-) Your dedication to a healthier lifestyle is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete