KETO POUND CAKE
makes 4 in personal cake tins
3/4c butter softened
4 oz cream cheese softened
12-16 pkts of stevia or aspartame
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp almond
1 c coconut flour
1. preheat oven to 325
2. grease your tins
3. mix your butter, cream cheese, sugar sub., vanilla, and almond extract with a hand mixer until creamed together
4. Add one egg at a time alternating egg and flour until both are in the batter. Add flour slowly as it can make the batter thick, use less flour if necessary, if you've already put it all in and it's too thick, add almond milk until cream cheese consistency- this will never be a liquid batter.
5. Place in tins to top, this will not be a rising batter.
6. Bake for 45 mins, but check after 30, your top will be golden, a toothpick will come out clean, and on touch, the cake will spring back.
7. Let cool and enjoy, come up with a topping for it, or just add raspberries and whipped cream!
Here's the webiste I found this on: http://thestateofketo.blogspot.com/2012/07/keto-pound-cake.html